Seeking the Love and Pleasure of Allāh ﷻ.
Al-Ḥaqq Academy was founded in Dhul-Ḥijjah 1433H, corresponding to November 2012, with the aim of, In shā’ Allāh, becoming a means of acquiring the Love and Pleasure of Allāh ﷻ – the acquisition of which is the very purpose of our creation and existence.
The Academy aims to facilitate a greater understanding and awareness of the teachings of Islām and to educate people from all walks of life, especially young Muslims, in all aspects of their religious development.
Located in Gravesend, Kent, United Kingdom – Al-Ḥaqq Academy is the first of its kind in the area and provides a unique and desperately-needed service to the community of Kent, a locality ever-growing, developing and experiencing a large increase in the number of Muslims as a result of the improving transport and infrastructure links with London.
Alḥamdulillāh, through the Faḍl and Mercy of Allāh ﷻ and the ad’iyah (plural of du’ā) of our Elders, Al-Ḥaqq Academy currently caters for students of all ages and offers authentic Islāmic education with a range of classes running seven days a week.
Daily Prayers are also offered in congregation at the Academy.
The Academy has outgrown its current temporary premises and there is a dire necessity for our own building in order to be able to meet the needs of the growing Muslim community and to expand our services.
In the name of Allāh ﷻ and relying solely on Allāh ﷻ, we are undertaking a project to, In shā’ Allāh, raise Lillāh (optional charity) funds and Qarḍ-e-Ḥasanah in order to purchase our own building and further the aims and objectives of Al-Ḥaqq Academy in Kent and better serve the Ummah of Muḥammad ﷺ and creation of Allāh ﷻ.
For more information, please see www.alhaqqacademy.org/appeal
Some other notable activities of Al-Ḥaqq Academy include:
- Utilising its large presence on social media and digital platforms to work tirelessly to portray the true authentic Islāmic teachings to the new generation in this era of technology.
- Catering for those in far-off and remote localities, or such localities where there is no Islāmic education available, via online classes.
- Offering one-to-one counselling and spiritual mentoring, with special emphasis on support for Revert Muslims and those suffering from mental health issues.
- Spreading the true teachings of Islām to non-Muslims in order to remove misconceptions and promote world harmony and supporting those interested in becoming Muslim, looking for a purpose in life or even just wanting to find out more about Islām.
- Organising and promoting spiritual reformation programmes and gatherings in different localities for the Muslims to benefit from.
- Authoring, promoting and distributing authentic literature written by authentic and God-fearing ‘Ulamā.
- Recording and preserving the priceless words of our Akābir and Mashāyikh for the benefit of the Ummah and future generations.
If you feel that Al-Ḥaqq Academy can serve you in anyway, please do not hesitate to fill out a contact form at www.alhaqqacademy.org/contact and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We ask all to make du’ā to Allāh ﷻ asking Him to accept all of the work taking place at Al-Ḥaqq Academy, grant all involved true sincerity and truly make it a means of acquiring His Love and Pleasure.
¹ Al-Ḥaqq Academy was previously also known as "Pearls of Ḥaqq," which was a branch of Al-Ḥaqq Academy and has now reverted to it's original parent organisation name.